The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for Mojo and Mojo’s B2B clients. This position is primarily focused on paid search ads within Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Terminus advertising platforms. Campaigns will also include retargeting, display, and video ads. This position includes 25% strategy, budget allocation, client communication, and 75% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns. The Digital Advertising Specialist will need to be able to showcase ROI on clients advertising campaigns by being able to set up and track the whole way through the B2B funnel.
The Digital Advertising Specialist will be an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with in-house and Mojo’s client success teams.
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaign data and full funnel ROI reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
- Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research
- Perform digital advertising audits
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Ability to communicate professionally on client calls and via email
- Actively collaborate with Mojo marketing strategists and account managers to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions
Character traits of a great Digital Advertising Specialist:
- Wildly curious
- Strategic in nature