The Hubspot Specialist has a deep understanding of all products (hubs) in Hubspot.
This role will work closely with all Mojo Core Teams to ensure that all client portals are set up with optimal methods. Provide instructions on how to achieve a specific goal or how to leverage Hubspot to accomplish a goal. Know best practices in the Hubspot community. Understand how reporting ties into how Hubspot is set up to collect data. Executing complex logic pieces inside of Hubspot based on a strategic goal.
Communication with clients and Mojo Core teams will be important to executing different visions.
- Hubspot Execution
- Advise clients and Mojo Makers on optimal methods in Hubspot.
- Gather requirements from clients or Mojo Makers
- Creation of complex logic pieces with Workflows
- Thoroughly explain features and Hubspot’s inherit design of those features.
- Can offer different solutions with expectations of ramifications.
- Thoroughly test any automations that are created.
- Audit different Hubs inside Hubspot to see potential issues.
- Translate features from other platforms into Hubspot features.
- Organize client features while testing the results.
- Setting realistic expectations for scope of work and deadlines.
- Assisting Sales with scoping of new projects and pricing for hubspot portals.
Character traits of a HubSpot Specialist:
- Detail oriented
- High logic
- Clear Communicator
The Successful Candidate:
- At least 2 years experience in HubSpot - must be an expert level within the Hubs
- Professional and able to bring solutions to issues internally or with clients
What you’ll be accountable for:
- Deliverables following agreed upon deadlines
- Deliverables being thoroughly tested for quality and accuracy
- Making clients happy through responsive, thorough and excellent support
Metrics that will define success:
- Compliance with deliverable deadlines
- Reopened tasks due to inaccuracy